Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Miniature and micro UFOs and small alien beings in Malaysia







Ever since I was a kid, I have been always fascinated with the paranormal in my country, especially miniature and micro UFO sightings in Malaysia. It could have been an alien toy I got as a birthday gift or seeing Steven Spielberg's 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' back in 1977 when I was 12 years old. Nothing much happened after that as I was busy with getting a good education and graduating from college. Then came the internet, with so many UFO sites, news and videos; the interest about UFO came back to me again.

Unfortunately, the incidences of UFO sightings are rare in Malaysia for one reason to another. Perhaps the alien beings do not find Malaysia interesting enough for a visit, or they cannot find what they are after in this country, a usual remarks made by local UFO amateur researchers. When we do see them, they are not much different from what's happening in other countries; strange bright lights in the night sky which are not aircraft or helicopters or balloons, disc-shaped like objects making no noise flying in the sky during daytime.


However, there's something different about UFO and alien sightings in Malaysia compared to other parts of the world. According to Mr Ahmad Jamaludin, a UFO researcher living in Malaysia, who wrote a book on UFO sightings called "60 Years of Neglected Evidence: Analysis of Global Humanoid Encounter Reports (1946-2006), there are only about 100 or so sightings of UFO and alien beings in the last 60 years in Malaysia.





However, what is strange is that the UFOs Mr Ahmad had documented in his book for Malaysia are micro UFOs around 6 inches long and small green men around 2-3 inches tall found in the jungles. There were about 4-5 incidences of this kind where the people mostly children saw these micro crafts and the green men while playing around the fields and jungles. When the children attempted to catch them, these micro crafts and alien being fire mini ray guns at these children and ran away. How true this information I have no idea but these cases were in local newspapers and some of the cases were actually verified by adults who accompanied these children's to see the micro crafts and little men.


Conclusion


I believe these are Malaysian UFO crafts and alien beings, unique only to Malaysia. If you have similar stories of miniature UFOs and small alien beings, do contact me.

Please feel free to leave some comments below and thank you for reading this article.

2 comments:

  1. If UFOs are a very common sighting in the Malaysian Sky and some of us who have the interests in knowing more about it, would it be good for the public and the society to know more about this UFO activities too and to make them aware that we are never alone in the Universe. I am suggesting if we can form an organization to study UFOs in all aspects. In years to come, more sighting will be coming into the Far East like the waves of UFOs in USA before. If ever such an organization is in place in Malaysia, let me know as I will be keen to assist in such studies. I am now in the process of under going the Field Investigator Training in UFO to be qualified as a UFO Field Investigator. Although I have not personally seen real UFO before but I know that we are never alone in the Universe. There are many beings in the Whole Galaxies of different shapes, sizes and possess strange powers of minds and actions.
    In the UFO reports of humanoid appearance in Malaysia called the micro aliens beings I am very curious as to why only in this area do we have only small alien beings and not like those in USA, UK, Europe and Australia where the sizes of the aliens are more than 6ft tall with strange physical features.
    Let me share one strange experience I had years back when I was in Northern Thailand near the Golden Triangle and Mekong river. I was there during the month of Oct where the Lan festival period. According to the folklore of the Thai, this is the month when the Mekong River Dragon comes out to pay respect of the Lan festival and play the fire balls. My first curiosity was Dragon real or just a myth in the Thai and Chinese legends. I truly curious to see or to feel that such entity of a Dragon really exist in this period of time. So, in my mind I spoke out to the Dragon of the place and said to him, if you are real, show me a Sign of your true self.....any sign to convince me that Dragons do exist in this world and not merely a myth. I was standing at the side of the Mekong river and behind me was the Thai restaurant with the tables and chairs spread out facing the Mekong River. The sky was clear with small column of clouds in the distant. Hardly 10mins after my thoughts and while turning my back toward the Mekong river and walking back to the restaurant, strange thing brewing up without my knowing. Suddenly, black clouds and wind start building up and start blowing towards me and I thought it could be just another breeze. The restaurant Waiter spoke to me saying it is a normal wind blowing and should not worry much about it. But little did i know as well as the waiter, the wind increased its power and blew table cloths out of the table, turning the chairs inward and the tarpaulin flew off the roof that show the restaurant owner and myself. I turn around facing the beating of the wind and all i saw was huge clouds built up and the wind blowing towards me where I am standing. I was not frightened by this and I then spoke through my mind to the beings that I admit Dragons do exist and still around in this period of time. I thank the beings for showing me a sign to convince my curiosity.
    I have always believe that anywhere, everywhere, whether in the land or in the air or in the sea, there are beings watching us what we do and how we behave ourselves. To others this is merely a belief or myth but to me they do exist in our world whether in the parallel dimensions or from another world.....which we now terms them a UFO and Aliens.

    Comments from the Watcher 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting
    was in Malaysia in 77 78 79 we lived in butterworth there was a Chinese temple behind us across a big road was a beach I believe that that I and my brother were dragged down our steps by our feet, although we were floating so it felt like a wave from down stairs I could see light we went into the light a noise behind us like steel door hatch very heavy then a spinning noise I remember a flight and what I saw I care not to share the next evening I woke to see beside my brothers bed two 10 inch figures which glowed bright with large dark eyes I was 7 or so blessings of peace and may grace go with u always bindi

    ReplyDelete